Tuesday, October 8, 2013

31 for 21: 10 Loaves, 1 Moose, No fish.

This isn't part two yet - this is a cheater because it's already 10:30 and I've been trying to catch up with YOUR posts.  What I wouldn't do to not need sleep!

I've been doing short little social stories for The Girl at school, both so she can show off the signs she knows & - maybe, hopefully, ideally - some of the kids can get used to the AAC concept.  This weekend was... Well, I'll get there tomorrow.  But she helped me make bread so we worked in help, mommy, cook, bread, want, dog, Moose (the photo bombing dog), eggs (she wanted to tweak the recipe), & a few others.  


Almost as important as fostering my child's vocabulary, communication, and social skills, is the fact that after creating 10 or so lovely decorative stones, I FINALLY made some awesome sourdough bread.  Watch out Boudin!  


No comments:

Post a Comment